Thursday, March 10, 2011

HCG Diet- Starting Today!

Ok..here I go! Today is the first day of the weight loss portion of my HCG diet. I am using HCG Solution which I got from CVS the other day. Kim at work has lost an amazing amount of weight on this diet & I am hoping to do the same. The 500 calories isn't going to be easy. This morning I am going to cook some bison patties. I am really guessing at the 100 grams until later. I will go to Whole Foods & see if they can cut my meat up in portions for me. I am going to start with asparagus as my veggie since I already have it in the fridge. So..here I go!!!


Now it is 8:08 am & I am starting to get hungry. I took my drops around 7:40, so I am going to start on some green tea. No sugar or milk..ohhhhh boy! Here we go!!

3 comments:

  1. I would recommend saving your protein and veggie for lunch. Eat your fruit at breakfast time with a big bottle water and some tea. Eat another fruit as an afternoon snack (along with the grissini thin breadsticks that you are allowed). You get two of those a day. This way you're eating more often. Don't forget to do the drops six times a day, six drops. Have your protein and veggie at dinnertime and go to bed early. If you stay up too late you will get hungry. I don't feel hungry at all. As a matter of fact, I don't eat the breadsticks anymore. Sometimes I even forget a fruit. It takes time, but you'll adjust. Lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kim
    Where do I get the grissini or melba? I couldn't find either so I am going without for now.
    My bottle says to take 10 drops, 3x a day. Do you think this is ok? Will it work? I will post a pic of the bottle. I got it at CVS but it must not be the same?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check my last post..the bottle is next to the scale in the pic.

    ReplyDelete